When is the best time of day to Tweet? What kind of Facebook comment will get the most attention? How will you monitor mentions and comments in the blogosphere? With so many social media communities, plug-ins, apps and monitoring tools to choose from, it’s crucial to have a social media marketing strategy for your e-book.
Our Social Media Consultation can help you conquer the basics and prepare you to rock the social media world. Because one thing is for sure: Social media is a highly effective way to capture the attention of potential readers and you need to utilize it.
Here’s what to expect during your 90-minute phone consultation:
- Overview – Your publicist will provide a brief summary about what social media is and how it can help your marketing efforts.
- Discussion – This is time for you to let it all out and tell your publicist a little bit about your book, your overall marketing goals, and your current knowledge and activities in social media, key messages and your target audience. Don’t be shy – we’re here to help.
- Setup – Based on the information you provide about your goals, your publicist will walk you through setting up author-specific accounts for Facebook, Twitter and a blog and discuss the best practices for each.
- Presentation and Planning – Your publicist will present a strategy and tips on how to create the best content, reach out to your audience, increase your SEO, and develop an effective e-mail or e-newsletter campaign.
- Takeaway Tools – You’ll receive a copy of the presentation as a PDF to keep for the future reference (just in case you forget anything), plus you’ll discuss which online tools, such as HootSuite or TweetDeck, will best help you meet your goals.