After all your hard work on your manuscript, don’t you want a book cover that matches your book’s brilliance? With our Custom Cover Design service, cover design professionals will listen to your ideas and create a book cover that shines.
We’ll incorporate your creative input, photos and graphics to give you a one-of-a-kind cover that fits your message. The cover will include your e-book’s title, subtitle (if any), author pen name(s) and original artwork, if you choose to supply it. If you don’t have artwork in mind, don’t worry. We offer a wide selection of stock photos that can be used to add a little something extra to your cover.
To ensure that any cover images you submit to us come out clear and crisp on your cover, please follow these requirements:
- Cover images should be submitted separately from your manuscript as a JPG (.jpg), GIF (.gif) or TIFF (.tiff) file
- RGB color space
- A minimum resolution of 200 ppi — 300 ppi is recommended
- We strongly recommend an image size of at least 1400 x 2100 pixels at 200 ppi for full-cover images. The height of each image must be a minimum of 2100 pixels.
- You must either own the copyright or be able to provide written copyright permission from the creator (artist, photographer, etc.) in order to use the work on your cover.
- Exception to the requirements: sample graphics and other illustrations that will be used only as ideas or guidelines for the design team can be submitted in any format.
Alterations can be made to your cover once it is finished. One free round of revisions is included. Additional rounds will result in a $49 corrections fee.